The Naruto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character registration.

2 posters

Go down

My character registration. Empty My character registration.

Post by Full Hollow Ichigo Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Name: SephirothII

Race: human

Eyes: brown

Weight: 159

Height:6'9"

Appearance: He looks similar to Sephiroth, but he has shorter hair and he has two wings and he carries his fathers Katana.

Strengths:his strengths are amazing power and speed.

Weaknesses:he is virtually invincible but he has one weakness it is the memory of his father it makes him really clumsy

Skills: to cause a small barrage of meteors and to control fire and ice and he destroys his opponent with the katana as a last resort.

Personality: He is much like his father but not as insane and evil.

History: his father was Sephiroth who mistreated him very much so over his 15yrs living with his father he decided to kill him with his own katana and be rid of him forever but he left without saying anything and left him his katana so he went looking for him he could not find him so he went back to his mother(Ultamecia) to live with her for the next 10 yrs he trained so he could kill his father. then someone came to him and offered him a job of being a bounty hunter he accepted and for the next 11 yrs he was a bounty hunter then one day he received a message that his father has been seen by a single survivor of a destroyed city so he accepted and he went after his father and he is still searching...

i approve this character.
Full Hollow Ichigo
Full Hollow Ichigo
Admin

RPG character
HP:
My character registration. Left_bar_bleue30000/30000My character registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)

https://narutoclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My character registration. Empty Re: My character registration.

Post by *Unknownangel* Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Name: Keaton Unknown

Race:unknown

Eyes:Changes colors deppending on temper.

Weight:135

Height:5'4"

Appearance:Keaton shows different appearences but most of the time looks like an angel from heaven but hates it.

Strengths:Copy cats, wise, strenghth, speed, and temper.

Weaknesses:Can have really bad sicknesses at lest 3 times a year.When hungrey can be really week and coufused.And has truble with his/her history.

Skills:Copy cat.Nickname Dido.And is wise.Bringing people together.

Personality:Bade temper, can be really protective, loving, counfused of what he/she is, unknown, and trustworthy.

History:History unknown but used to have a lover that was killed by its best friend.Has really dark secrits. Rumer is that he/she has a twin that follwes him/her and is a hair of ruling a kingdom called The Lands of the Unknown which has the strongest clans in the world, though hates being the ruler most of the time because he/she can't trust him/herself.
*Unknownangel*
*Unknownangel*

Location : The Underworld I live with my cuzs Death and Hades.

RPG character
Name:
HP:
My character registration. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My character registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Hollow Ichigo Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I like it I approve your character.
Full Hollow Ichigo
Full Hollow Ichigo
Admin

RPG character
HP:
My character registration. Left_bar_bleue30000/30000My character registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)

https://narutoclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by *Unknownangel* Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Why thanks.I might of add a little to much but oh well.Very Happy
*Unknownangel*
*Unknownangel*

RPG character
Name:
HP:
My character registration. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My character registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Unknownangel* Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm

But watch it.My character might have some pretty bad things about itself but hes/she is the strongest of its clans. Plus its a master copy cat no joke.And in the inside it has some dangerous uncontrollable things. Like Naruto but more. Twisted Evil
*Unknownangel*
*Unknownangel*

RPG character
Name:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down