The Naruto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best FF game you ever played.

4 posters

Go down

Best FF game you ever played. Empty Best FF game you ever played.

Post by Full Hollow Ichigo Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 pm

my favorite is Dissidia!
Full Hollow Ichigo
Full Hollow Ichigo
Admin

RPG character
Name: SephirothII
HP:
Best FF game you ever played. Left_bar_bleue30000/30000Best FF game you ever played. Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)

https://narutoclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Best FF game you ever played. Empty Re: Best FF game you ever played.

Post by Itachifan Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh that's going to be hard! i love all the FF games i played so far i like FFIX it's cute and funny; i really like zidane cause he is cute and funny; FFX got on my nerves with seymore and the grid system wasn't as hard as everyone said it would be it was quite easy for me and the game was great and challenging( because of SEYMORE!!! and sin); FFXII is veeeeerrrryyy difficult im stuck and can't get out of this battle and it's the hardest FF game i've played so far; FFVII was awesome!! the game was very interesting sad and funny and the main boss is the toughest i've faced and really love the mini games in the arcade and the chocobos; i really like the breeding farm for them; my friend is mad because i got a golden chocobo on my first try and try and try as she might she can't get one! i really like them all and i'm fixing to play crisis core either two or little more than two weeks and get dissidia a while after that so as of right now i think that FFVII would be my choice but all are really close; i might change my mind once i play crisis core and dissidia, until then i would say FFVII
Itachifan
Itachifan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Unknownangel* Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Its hard.For me its all the games I played so fare too.FF7, 8, and 9.Yes Kill me because I like 7.
*Unknownangel*
*Unknownangel*

Location : The Underworld I live with my cuzs Death and Hades.

RPG character
Name:
HP:
Best FF game you ever played. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Best FF game you ever played. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas'sGirl15 Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

My fav is FF13! I just HATE Vanille though. she's WAY OVERLY girly and bubbley. first time i saw her was when my bro was playing the game and my first response was "WUT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER!?"
Roxas'sGirl15
Roxas'sGirl15
Admin

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XII as a nobody

http://kh-loz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down